A global network of workspaces that enable people to work where, when and how they want. Here we can tailor build your office space from 1 to 100 desks or more. We bring all the benefits of the office while your team concentrates on the business providing a choice of professional, inspiring and collaborative workspaces, communities and services. Enquire now.
Choose your product depending on your needs:
• Office Space: Private, fully furnished and equipped offices for one person or an entire company which are customised for your needs. Options include Executive Office Suites in prestigious locations with iconic views, Disaster Recovery Spaces and Day Offices – access as and when you need it.
• Coworking: The sociable way to work in a shared office or open plan area. Reserve a space to use every day or simply turn up and hot desk.
• Meeting Rooms: Choose from thousands of available meeting rooms or customise your own. Get together for an informal chat with access to Wi-Fi and equipment, or hold a presentation, training, interviews, a board meeting or conference, for an hour or several days.
• Virtual Office: Make a great impression with business addresses in prime locations, with mail handling and a professional virtual assistant to answer calls. A Virtual Office includes all this as well as unlimited lounge use and access to an office for two days a month, or five days with Virtual Office Plus.
• Flexible Working Plans: Work anywhere in the world, with unlimited access to our network of business lounges in city centres, airports and stations. Flexible options include access to private offices or coworking spaces for 5, 10 or unlimited days a month.
The Hong Kong 100 Queen's Road Centre in a unique 27-storey building in the central business district. Situated on the 6th, 12th and 15th floors, the centre has elegant offices as well as a fully serviced cafe lounge. The building is especially distinctive because of the lighting system which changes the colour of the exterior at night. The centre is close to many small and medium sized businesses as well as multinational corporations, especially those working in financial services. It is also conveniently located next to a covered walkway and escalator which leads to Lan Kwai Fong and Soho, areas with superb nightlife. Another covered walkway leads from the building to the nearby Landmark and Chater House shopping malls. The Macau ferry terminal and helipad is five minutes' walk away and the building has its own parking facilities.
We have more than 3000 locations and more than 100.000 offices for rent starting from 50sqft to 1000sqft or more.