Blackheath is a proper little gem of a London village, locating at south-east of London. She is full of history and welcoming neighbourhood. It also features a great community and popular local restaurants and cafes that serve really good homemade and fresh food, with relatively lower living cost.
Property and Investment Highlight:
- Good school Catchment area Outstanding to Good e.g. John Ball Primary School (outstanding)
- Just 25 mins Train to City Center (e.g., Blackheath <-> Victoria Station)
- 17mins Drive to Canary Wharf
- 25 mins walk to famous Attraction “Greenwich Park”, where the Prime Meridian located.
- Likely appeal to the first-time buyer, professionals and couples who are about to start a young family.
- 2 Bedrooms, Private Balcony
- Extra Share Storage Room at Ground Floor, Approx 250ft.
- Council: Lewisham council - council tax is cheaper than Greenwich council
- Flat: (Leasehold).
For more details, please contact us to get brochure for more information.
|Apartment Type||Area||Sale Price|