Idaman Residence, 2 minutes walk to KLCC Petronas Twin Towers, literally
Luxury condo, very big and spacious 2174 sq ft, 3 +1 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms
3 car parks - 2 are rented out separately for rental income
1. Idaman Residence Condominium is nestled within the prestigious precinct of the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC) in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, with the world famous Petronas Twin Towers as its backdrop.
The vicinity of KLCC is unique for its cluster of luxury condominiums popular with expatriates and locals, a recognition of its strategic location at the centre of the prime office, commercial and retail districts of Kuala Lumpur city. Many of the national headquarters of multinational and domestic companies, and the premier shopping centres of the country, are located within the
vicinity of KLCC.
2. Idaman Residence stands out from other developments in the area, for its lower density and more intimate feel, and is located away from the main road in a cul de sac.
It is literally a stone's throw across from the Petronas Twin Towers / KLCC and its Suria Shopping Centre, the pre-eminent shopping centre of Kuala Lumpur, being just a couple of minutes walk literally, across the road from the Twin Towers
KLCC is a key stop along the Ampang Line LRT (light rail transit), which links to the Kuala Lumpur Sentral station and Kuala
Lumpur International Airport.
3. Please note that this is a completed, resale condo. It is already furnished, with light fittings, kitchen cabinets and appliances, wardrobes, curtains, and many other furnishings and fittings already done.
It is ready to move in. If you are buying a newly completed property, you will need to incur very substantial expenses, on doing the above fittings and furnishings.
The interior designer renovations for this condo, originally cost about MYR 150,000 (HKD 350,000 at that time).
4. This condominium unit has the largest and most attractive layout type, of the units in the development, with a very big and spacious area of 2174 square feet and 2 balconies, with views of the Twin Towers.
Featuring 3 large bedrooms (+ Maid's room and 5 bathrooms) and interior designer designed renovations, with walk in wardrobe and double glazing in the master bedroom, redesigned master bathroom, extended kitchen with ample cabinets and built ins, and a decadent complement of 3 car park spaces, this is a unique opportunity to acquire a very well appointed family home, at a great value.
The 2 extra car parks are separately rented out - the extra income helps to offset the maintenance fees. Almost all other units in the development have only 1 carpark. The 2 extra carparks cost MYR60,000 ( HKD 140,000 at that time).
Freehold title. The condominium is currently rented out, but can be ready for you to occupy soon after purchase.
5. The price can be negotiable.
|Apartment Type||Area||Sale Price|