"A global network of workspaces that enable people to work where, when and how they want. Here we can tailor build your office space from 1 to 100 desks or more. We bring all the benefits of the office while your team concentrates on the business providing a choice of professional, inspiring and collaborative workspaces, communities and services. Enquire now.
Choose your product depending on your needs:
• Office Space: Private, fully furnished and equipped offices for one person or an entire company which are customised for your needs. Options include Executive Office Suites in prestigious locations with iconic views, Disaster Recovery Spaces and Day Offices – access as and when you need it.
• Coworking: The sociable way to work in a shared office or open plan area. Reserve a space to use every day or simply turn up and hot desk.
• Meeting Rooms: Choose from thousands of available meeting rooms or customise your own. Get together for an informal chat with access to Wi-Fi and equipment, or hold a presentation, training, interviews, a board meeting or conference, for an hour or several days.
• Virtual Office: Make a great impression with business addresses in prime locations, with mail handling and a professional virtual assistant to answer calls. A Virtual Office includes all this as well as unlimited lounge use and access to an office for two days a month, or five days with Virtual Office Plus.
• Flexible Working Plans: Work anywhere in the world, with unlimited access to our network of business lounges in city centres, airports and stations. Flexible options include access to private offices or coworking spaces for 5, 10 or unlimited days a month.
The Hong Kong International Commerce Centre (ICC) offices are in one of the tallest buildings in the world. Situated close to Victoria Harbour in Kowloon, the 118 storey skyscraper is located above Kowloon Station. Anchor tenants include some of the world's most prestigious investment banks while the surrounding area is a busy commercial hub filled with many multinational companies and small and medium size businesses. The building is part of the Union Square real estate development which is comparable in size to Canary Wharf in London. As well as offices, the ICC is home to upmarket hotels on the upper floors, a shopping mall on the lower floors and luxury apartments. The building has an observation deck on the 100th floor with stunning panoramic views of the mountains, the harbour and the city.
We have more than 3000 locations and more than 100.000 offices for rent starting from 50sqft to 1000sqft or more. Enquire now.
|Office Type||Monthly Rent|
|2 People Office||
|5 People Office||
|6+ People Office||