A global network of workspaces that enable people to work where, when and how they want. Here we can tailor build your office space from 1 to 100 desks or more. We bring all the benefits of the office while your team concentrates on the business providing a choice of professional, inspiring and collaborative workspaces, communities and services. Enquire now.
Choose your product depending on your needs:
• Office Space: Private, fully furnished and equipped offices for one person or an entire company which are customised for your needs. Options include Executive Office Suites in prestigious locations with iconic views, Disaster Recovery Spaces and Day Offices – access as and when you need it.
• Coworking: The sociable way to work in a shared office or open plan area. Reserve a space to use every day or simply turn up and hot desk.
• Meeting Rooms: Choose from thousands of available meeting rooms or customise your own. Get together for an informal chat with access to Wi-Fi and equipment, or hold a presentation, training, interviews, a board meeting or conference, for an hour or several days.
• Virtual Office: Make a great impression with business addresses in prime locations, with mail handling and a professional virtual assistant to answer calls. A Virtual Office includes all this as well as unlimited lounge use and access to an office for two days a month, or five days with Virtual Office Plus.
• Flexible Working Plans: Work anywhere in the world, with unlimited access to our network of business lounges in city centres, airports and stations. Flexible options include access to private offices or coworking spaces for 5, 10 or unlimited days a month.
The Hong Kong Central Plaza Centre is in a landmark building in the central business district of Hong Kong. Located on the 35th floor, the centre is in one of the tallest and most prestigious buildings on the Hong Kong Island skyline, with wonderful views over the harbour. The building is home to many multinational corporations such as those dedicated to oil, car manufacture, management consultancy, IT, electronics, media and real estate. The building is unusual in that it has a triangular shaped floor plan, which the architects believe provides better use of space and column free office areas. There is a spectacular lobby filled with natural light and the first floor is a public through fare to three pedestrian bridges linking the Mass Transit Railway, the Convention and Exhibition Centre and the China Resource Building.
We have more than 3000 locations and more than 100.000 offices for rent starting from 50sqft to 1000sqft or more.
|Office Type||Monthly Rent|
|2 Person Office||
|5 Person Office||
|6+ People Office||