"A global network of workspaces that enable people to work where, when and how they want. Here we can tailor build your office space from 1 to 100 desks or more. We bring all the benefits of the office while your team concentrates on the business providing a choice of professional, inspiring and collaborative workspaces, communities and services. Enquire now.
Choose your product depending on your needs:
• Office Space: Private, fully furnished and equipped offices for one person or an entire company which are customised for your needs. Options include Executive Office Suites in prestigious locations with iconic views, Disaster Recovery Spaces and Day Offices – access as and when you need it.
• Coworking: The sociable way to work in a shared office or open plan area. Reserve a space to use every day or simply turn up and hot desk.
• Meeting Rooms: Choose from thousands of available meeting rooms or customise your own. Get together for an informal chat with access to Wi-Fi and equipment, or hold a presentation, training, interviews, a board meeting or conference, for an hour or several days.
• Virtual Office: Make a great impression with business addresses in prime locations, with mail handling and a professional virtual assistant to answer calls. A Virtual Office includes all this as well as unlimited lounge use and access to an office for two days a month, or five days with Virtual Office Plus.
• Flexible Working Plans: Work anywhere in the world, with unlimited access to our network of business lounges in city centres, airports and stations. Flexible options include access to private offices or coworking spaces for 5, 10 or unlimited days a month.
The AIA Central business centre commands spectacular views over Victoria Harbour, to Kowloon Peninsula to the north, and across Chater Garden and The Peak to the south. This centre is the first Grade A Commercial Building to receive the LEED Silver Certification in Hong Kong, which sets an unprecedented benchmark in world-class quality management and environmental sustainable initiatives and practices The business centre is conveniently located in the heart of Central, with great varieties of public transport including MTR and bus services to anywhere in Hong Kong, Kowloon and the New Territories. There are many multi-national companies based in this location and are principally from the banking, finance, insurance as well as investment. The AIA Central centre offers a perfect solution for companies looking for a prestige location with flexible terms and fully-equipped offices to start the business in Hong Kong.
We have more than 3000 locations and more than 100.000 offices for rent starting from 50sqft to 1000sqft or more.
|Office Type||Monthly Rent|
|2 People Office||
|5 People Office||
|6+ People Office||