As we all have already acknowledged, Hong Kong has a number of international schools sitting in both Hong Kong Island and Kowloon. With the living expenses inflating throughout these decades, the tuition fees is never an exception. Here we have investigated the tuition fees of 10 international schools located in Both Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories.
In Hong Kong Island, the five international schools analyzed are Canadian International School, Carmel School of Hong Kong, Delia School of Canada, Hong Kong International School and Korean International School(English Speaking Section), and their respective figures are shown in the followings.
- Canadian International School:0.065, with the highest inflation rate of 0.101 in G9 – G12, lowest of 0.045 in G4.
- Carmel School of Hong Kong:0.052
- Delia School of Canada:0.054, with the highest inflation rate of 0.064 in G1 – G8, lowest of 0.047 in G11 – G12.
- Hong Kong International School:0.034, with similar inflation rate among different grades.
- Korean International School (English Speaking Section)=0
The average inflation inflation rate of above mentioned school from 2013-2015 is around 0.044, with the maximum 0.053 and the minimum 0. A chart is shown below for clearer illustration(click the picture for better resolution).
The other five international schools analyzed which situate outside Hong Kong Island are Australian International School Hong Kong, Harrow International School Hong Kong, Hong Kong Academy, Japanese International School and Discovery Bay International School.
Their respective figures are elaborated as the followings:
- Australian International School Hong Kong:0.057, with similar inflation rate among different grades.
- Harrow International School Hong Kong:0.059, also with similar inflation rate among different grades.
- Hong Kong Academy:0.078, with the highest inflation rate of 0.08 in G11 – G12, lowest of 0.074 in K-G5.
- Japanese International School:0.026
- Discovery Bay International School: 0.152
The average inflation inflation rate of above mentioned school from 2013-2015 is around 0.075, with the maximum 0.2 and the minimum 0.026. A chart is shown below for clearer illustration(click the picture for better resolution).